Get in Touch With Our Trusted Nurse Practitioners
Contact Moore Family Practice, LLC
Please feel free to contact a member of our staff directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries which you may have. Existing patients may also log in to their Patient Portal under the Resources tab to request an appointment. Thank you for your time, patience, and interest in Moore Family Practice, LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Humana Military Tricare
- Informed LLC.
- Key Solutions
- KPIC- Kaiser Permanente
- Lone Star TPA
- Medcost/ Liberty Health Share
- Medicaid Ohio
- Medical Benefits Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Railroad (Metrahealth)
- Medico Insurance Company
- Meritain Health (NAH)
- Meritain Health Minneapolis
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Multiplan GEHA
- Mutual Omaha Insurance
- Nationwide Life and Health
- NGS American Inc.
- Nippon Life Insurance
- Ohio Workers Comp
- Ohio Health Plan
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Operating Engineers Locals 302 & 612 Health & Security Fund
- Optima Insurance Company
- Paramount Health
- Physicians Mutual Insurance Company
- Planned Administrators
- Reserve National Insurance
- Security Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sentara Family Plan
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 104
- Student Resources (UHC)
- Summacare Health Plan
- Summit America Insurance Services, Inc
- The Integrity Benefit Network Inc
- Tricare for Life (All Regions 1-12)
- Tricare Palmetto (Regions 1-6)
- UMR WAUSAU/ UHIS
- United Healthcare
- United Medical Resources Inc
- United Healthcare/ All Savers Alternate Funding
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Shared Services
- Wells Fargo TPA
- Weyco Inc
You can use your Patient Portal to access and print your records at your convenience.
Our office does not prescribe Narcotics, or Attention Hyperactivity Medications.
If you have a copay, it will be collected at the time of service, we will not bill for a copay.
Our office uses Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp for our lab services, it is the responsibility of the patient to verify coverage with their insurance.
It is the responsibility of the patient to verify in-network vs out-of-network coverage with their insurance, please confirm this information before your appointment.
If you are unable to make an appointment at our Primary Care office, we are happy to see you at our Walk in clinic location.
We are available for DOT physicals at either our Primary Care office or our Walk in clinic location.